• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Only one payment method appears

Hi another time,

we have OsCommerce (last version, 2.2) and three payment methods installed (cash on delivery "cod.php", credit card "cc.php" and Money Order "moneyorder.php"). The three are activated, but only the Money Order Option appears. I don't know why, and I didn't find nothing similar by searching :huh:

Thanks in advance :) ,

Sergio Fernandez

:angry: Same here.

I've been searching this forum, the wiki comm., bug reports & news for hours and can't find the answer. I did come across a post that claims that i'm supposed to have an option for different gateways, ie 2checkout,authorize.net,paypal,etc., but I get the same 3 you get. Paypal, cc & cod. I've downloaded the pm2checkout.php file into the catalog/includes/modules/payment, admin/includes/modules/payment & catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment folders to no avail. Can someone help.

using version 2.1 ....getting frustrated, someone please help

Strange, I have the some problem and searching for weeks the forum...But nothing found. I worked for a few hours and the it dissapears forever. I can put then on, off and on again but not showing up?

Even a fresh install no succes. The payment which you can switch it on or off are the payment which are not showing up. The payment you must "install: are oke and show up...??

I found out that I where using a payment zone (in my case Nederland) and when I changed that to none the payments are showing up again? So it have something to do with the zones.

Yep, thats it..!!

In the payments module I selected Nederlands (the only one to select) but there wasn't uinder zones a Nederland. So I added Nederland manually and then the payment modules are working and show up..!!!

:blink: -Going Crazy, thanks for the response. I tried adding the Netherlands to the zones, but that did not make the other payment modules show up in the OSC Admin area. I'm using version 2.1 I've uploaded the pm2checkout.php to the catalog/includes/modules/payment folder as well as the languages/english/payment folder, but they do not show up in the OSC Admin for me to enable them. They are green in my file folder, so I should be able to acitvate them, the option just do not appear....Any other suggestions?

I had the same problem, i was using:

Cash

Cheque

Paypal

When i turned on 'UK' Zone for Paypal it doesnt show on the payment options!

Anyone know hoe to allow me to take payments under UK zone rather than selecting 'None' which resorts to showing this option butonly in $!!!

Did you add UK as a zone? There is a list of country's look if UK is in the list, if not (like in my case) I added my country manually the after that it works out. There must be a zone (country UK) and eco_zone UK.

I'm running 2.2MS2

Sorry I mean,

There mus be an exact entry at both zones:

zones: United Kingdom

geo_zones: United Kingdom

I checked it and it is by default not listed, so you must added mannualy.

Please let me known if that works out..!!

Greetings JJ

Hi

I have this control on ADMIN:

problema.jpg

I think something's wrong, because on cod (cash on delivery) it shows the same, so no one works.

Any idea? I changed the modules.php files but didn't work :(

Thanks,

Sergio Fernandez

Archived