• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products Attributes Copier

Frank_NL

Hello there,

I got a problem with the Products Attributes Copier, it's a great contribution but i just don't get the products in the right order. You can see where i'm talking about here. I need everything sorted on the 0 price. So no more and no less pay. I got all the id's in the good order in the admin module. You can see that down here:

sorter.gif

So can anyone tell me what i did wrong here?

Please every support is friendly welcome

Frank

CAN anyone please help me?

I asked this question also like 1,5 month didn't got a answer about it back then.

I really are in a hurry with my job.

Everything is welcome.

I reinstalled it completely and it still doesn't work.

Anyone knows why?

I got version 2.2 of oscommerce

Regards,

Frank

Frank

I can not help but am interested in the screen shots, which exactly is the contribution you have used, I would like to try it? And then maybe then I will be able to help.

I use Attributes Sorter and Copier

Available at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,772

I'll look for the SQL thingy

thanks

Can anyone explain me how the sorter works in the admin module?

I really can't get it to work, i just wanne if im to stupid to make it work or there has gonne something wrong with the installation. Please explain me this in some simple but affective handlings

EDIT:

And can anyone explain what i have to do with this next part from the readme.txt file?

Changes to Table: configuration

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Category/Products Display Order', 'CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER', 'model', '<b>Valid Orders:<br>products_name<br>products_name-desc<br>model<br>model-desc</b>', 1, 99, '2002-12-30 13:28:47', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

Regards,

Frank

Edited by Frank_NL