• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Combining account login features into one page

jakegaisser

I am trying to put all of the my account features into one page for quick easy editing just as madmacgames.com has it :

View or change my account information.

View or change entries in my address book.

Change my account password.

View the orders I have made.

Subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters.

View or change my product notification list.

https://www.madmacgames.com/profile.php

If i were a customer this is how i would honestly prefer it, I would also be able to eliminate a lot of files and simplify things.

I have modified many things on my web site and have never once needed to post a question on how to do it, I normally find whatever i am looking for just by searching and browsing, but i just could not find the answer to this after about 8 hours of searching and it usually takes less than an hour to find what im looking for and get it done.

Thanks in advance,

Jake Gaisser

after reading my original post I realize its not very clear what i am asking for it was only clear in my head, the features i listed:

View or change my account information.

View or change entries in my address book.

Change my account password.

View the orders I have made.

Subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters.

View or change my product notification list.

these ones, are all on individual pages, you can access these pages via links in the my account section on a default install of oscommerce. What I am looking to do is to takes all of these pages content and put it all into one page, as madmacgames has it. If this is something that only exists on his web site because he did the work himself and there is no documentation on it, i will attempt to do it myself, although im not a php wiz.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

Archived