• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can someone put this together?

playsetparts

Do the mods exist to:

1. Process and apply in real-time UPS rates for drop-ship vendors shipping from different zip codes.

2. Order suspension with editing capabilities (Ideally with a setting that would only suspend an order if a specially "marked" product were included).

3. Miniumum order settings for each vendor that can either disallow orders below the minimum or charge a setable "small order fee".

4. Order parsing by vendors with automated emails sent to vendors on order finalization.

In searching the discussions, I see many wishes (reaching back into 2002), for a comprehensive solution for the drop-shiping conundrum, but I have found no mods that comes close. Not being a PHP programmer myself and not sensing a call to pursue that particular vocation, I wonder if there is such a solution in active development? If so, I would welcome being allowed to offer input. If not, would anyone like to build it for me? Please get in touch to discuss.

Without some kind of assurance that it can be done in OSC at a reasonable price, I see no option but to use X-Cart Pro with modifications which will make the price around $750.00 or so to begin with. Open source rocks! And I would definitely prefer to use OSC, but we must have a solution for the above in place and operating within the next couple months before our busy season hits. ANY contacts on this subject will be most appreciated!