• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving Tittle Info Around

Coon

Hello,

On my site, www.soccergrip.com, I have just added the meta tag contribution to where it displays the product names. Right now it looks something like Soccer Grip Online Soccer Store - <Product name goes here>. However I would like to change it to where it shows the product name ahead of the Soccer Grip information.

How would I go about doing this? Also, how can I just make it say the product name in the top. Thanks in advance.

PS: I just added the session ID killer (Ians) to the site, does it look right from you all's viewpoint?

Fine looking website mate, I think I've said that before :)

Still a bit too much osCommerce, but the overall look is really well designed.

The session killer seems to be working fine here, no ugly osCid numbers for me.

Now, the contribution is very versatile, you can indeed make the changes you want. I discovered yesterday when I was preparing my website. I think the contribution is far too stretched out, since I don't want any other languages I've scared the english\header_tags.php page completely and went on to make changes in includes\header_tags.php.

This is where you start. I believe the string is called $the_title? Well if you look at the code for products_info.php you see that it consists of 'the generic title bit' . 'product title bit'. Well simply swap it or remove the 'generic title bit'. Piece of cake.

Archived