• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Table 'usr_web2_1.configuration' doesn't exist

sony13

Everything goes fine until here:

When importing the sql-file from "/usr/install/oscommerce.sql", the next page says:

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/www/web2/html/install/includes/functions/general.php on line 47

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/www/web2/html/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 150

Warning: fopen("/usr/install/oscommerce.sql", "rb") - Operation not permitted in /home/www/web2/html/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 150

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/www/web2/html/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 151

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/www/web2/html/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 152

But at the end of the same page:

The database import was successful!

Going further in the installation, the very last step fails with the following message:

A test connection made to the database was NOT successful.

The error message returned is:

Table 'usr_web2_1.configuration' doesn't exist

Strange, since I am pretty shure to have done everything right. I formerly had a hosted server, now i running a root server. Can somebaody please help?

Thanks a lot!

• 4 months later...

Archived