• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

n00b Install Problems

d0p3y

Hi There,

This is the first time I've installed this software and am having a few minor problems with it. On the final install step I get the following

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: stat failed for /web/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/includes/configure.php (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 85

Warning: stat failed for /web/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog//admin/includes/configure.php (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 85

Warning: fopen("/web/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/includes/configure.php", "w") - Permission denied in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen("/web/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php", "w") - Permission denied in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /usr/home/users/speedfreak/html/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

I have tried changing the file permissions on the above mentioned to 706 and 777 but the problem still remains. I'm new at this and my mind has gone blank as to what else to try. To those who can help me out with suggestions, it's appreciated.

I know it's probrably something stupid and simple I've missed but I need a soloution to this as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Ryan

My problem also solved.

My own mistake. I have CHMODed includes-folders on catalog and admin folders, NOT configure.php files on those folders :blink:

Archived