• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cart error : products with attr. added twice

Hi

I dont know if anyone can help me track down this problem, but it is driving me crazy:

I have a modded a version of osCommerce (MS1 - planing to upgrade to MS2 soon). In particular I have QT Pro installed to deal with the sizes of the products in the store. Now this problem is occurring. When i add a product with an option to the cart, sometimes 2 products are added, instead of one, and sometimes 1 product is added. Luckily on the current live server, this problem does not occur (unix) but on the dev server (which is win) it does occur.

I was wondering if anyone has encountered a problem such as this before? I have phpED installed locally and can follow the execution of the program as i add a product to the cart on my local machine. When the program flow gets to the code in application_top.php that gets the current quantity of the product being added to the cart, it sometimes thinks that there is 1 even though there is actually 0.

I thought it might be something to do with the session, but do not really know where to start to debug this problem.

ANY suggestions would be gladly received.

thanks in advance

A :blink:

Archived