• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A question not having to do with Oscommerce

Mediajuggle

Admins,

Sorry this question dosen't pertain directly to oscommerce. THe only reasoning I'm posting it here is because everyone here is an entrepeneur and I didn't know where else to turn so I won't have a problem if you delete this post....

But I have two more oscommerce stores that I started the layout for but I wanted to know if anyobdy knows where I can find a dropshipper for DVD and Cigarettes in the US.

Any help would be appreciated.....

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

Yeah, and while you're at it, if everyone cold just go ahead and give me their sources for their businesses , that would be great.

Actually, pleae PM these sources to me, so that all of these other people don't see what they are too.

I appreciate you timely response.

Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived