• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate

pdaonline

I installed Easy Populate and had no difficulties. After uploading the following message apears in the admin file section:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /var/tmp/phpL0oLnt

User filename: EP2003Oct18-1705.txt

Size: 46766

However no information is in the database and no items show on the OSC Shop. Also I cannot find the temp file referred too.

Any help greatly appreciated

PDAOnline

I am also getting this error. I have read all the instructions and have changed all the relevant variables (i think!)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/steve/public_html/shop/shop/temp/EP2003Oct20-2210.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/steve/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php2JMqmA' to '/home/steve/public_html/shop/shop/temp/EP2003Oct20-2210.txt' in /home/steve/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/php2JMqmA

User filename: EP2003Oct20-2210.txt

Size: 33339

Warning: file(/home/steve/public_html/shop/shop/temp/EP2003Oct20-2210.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/steve/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 730

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/steve/public_html/shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 748

Any offerings??

Archived