• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Address missing from orders

simonhar

The site works perfectly in every way apart from one, any new customers can add their address details perfectly, and in the order screen i have just a "," (a comma)!!!

Picture1.jpg

Its in the database, I have checked using phpadmin. The orders can be processed but I receive no email or address information in the order I receive by email, and in admin the orders column the names are blank but the order value is visible.

Whats wrong anyone!!

Also----

The site works perfectly in every way apart from one, any new customers can add their address details perfectly, and in the order screen i have just a "," (a comma)!!!

Picture1.jpg

Its in the database, I have checked using phpadmin. The orders can be processed but I receive no email or address information in the order I receive by email, and in admin the orders column the names are blank but the order value is visible.

But works perfectly when I enter my original login details.

The site was started in June 2003 when the version was 2.1

I at a later date upgraded to 2.2 and carried on building the site, has now over 500 items, we are just about to go live and after a little bug testing found that any new customers adding their info it wont pass through the ordering process. OH DEAR!!!!

Whats wrong anyone!!

Sorted it myself guys n gals!, just gone back to version 2.2.1 and it all works fine, address come through the checkout process no problems, and everything is editable in admin, never mind just have to live with 2.2.1 for this client never mind....

Archived