• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Making header.php a html file

Coon

Is there any way to make header.php reffer to header.htm or something for a certain part. On http://www.soccergrip.com on the top you can see all the images and buttons which are in the header.php. But I want to change some of the images and resize them but its very hard in PHP so I want to make it HTML. Can I make it reffer to a HTML file for that part of the header.php file? How would I do it? Please explain it to me thoroughly as I'm pretty bad at PHP. Thank you!

:)

What is the command to take a certain part of php code on my site and make it reffer to a HTML file. For example, I want the top of header.php to reffer to header.htm where I would nicely lay out all the graphics using dreamweaver.

Thanks

I would also like to know how to do this!

Aslo, Coon, very nice job on the soccer website. It looks exelent!!! please tell me how you ebited the header like that! I am having a hard time figuring out how to make my oun header that has links to different parts of my store (view the catigory page, view shopping cart, my account, login and possibly show the # of items in your shopping cart) how did you make your links?

thank you!

Archived