• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin interface's configure.php

ranted

When I try to get into my admin interface, I get this error:

Parse error: parse error in /home/bigwayco/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php on line 15

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bigwayco/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bigwayco/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

-Daniel

PLEASE I really need help. I fixed the error but now I get an error in my admin interface saying: Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: catalog/images/

can someone post their config here without database info please?

Thanks in advance

-daniel

For some reason DIR_WS_INCLUDES is not defined - it is best to go through the web-based installation procedure again and just go through the configuration part without importing the database again.

Various versions of the configure.php file for the Administration Tool can be found here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/tep/...s/configure.php

:heart:, osCommerce

Thanks man, Is there any other way besides going through the installation again?

I just uploaded the first configure.php you posted, thanks. Trying it right now.

If I have a problem I'll post :)

-daniel

Now it gives me the error: Error: Catalog images directory is not writeable: /home/bigwayco/public_html/catalog/images/ ; Which I know it is ... sigh ... this is just getting rediculous :)

----

and/or why would it need to be writeable?

It needs to be writeable so that the Administration Tool can successfully upload images to when modifying your product base.

Your account might be able to write to the directory, but the user account the webserver process runs under might not. Check with your hosting provider and as a last resort set the permissions to 777 (which is world-writeable).

:heart:, osCommerce

Awesome, Thank you so much for the help. I just need one more question answered if possible :). Once again in the admin interface; under Configuration.

When I click Configuration it doesn't bring you to the drop-down menu *under* configuration. Any ideas?

Thanks once again :)

-daniel

Archived