• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Step-By-Step Manual Order

frankl

Can someone please include a "changes to individual files" document... I have heavily modified osComm up until now, and I can't just replace files like functions/general.php, orders.php, customers.php, my language files, etc. etc...

I'm sure this is an awesome contribution, it should just be easier to install for anyone who doesn't have a clean install of osComm on their server. Thanks for any help!

Adam

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would someone to tell me how to make my credit card processor, my default payment for this module

i would like to be able to process the card while i have the customer on the phone

also my shipping module is not working

could it be that my shipping and credit cards are not working b/c they are add-on modules too, can this be the issue

thanks

richie

Edited by rtrice81

I would like to install this contribution, but I have a question first. For example in the file orders.php, there is a block of code which begins with:

<!-- ########## Ajout/editer commande et compte client ########## //-->

and ends with:

<!-- ########## END - Ajout/editer commande et compte client ########## //-->

Do I paste everything between those lines into my existing file? I would like to be able just to copy and paste the lines I need instead of having to start with a fresh install. Any help would be appreciated.

Laurel

I would like to install this contribution, but I have a question first. For example in the file orders.php, there is a block of code which begins with:

<!-- ########## Ajout/editer commande et compte client ########## //-->

and ends with:

<!-- ########## END - Ajout/editer commande et compte client ########## //-->

Do I paste everything between those lines into my existing file? I would like to be able just to copy and paste the lines I need instead of having to start with a fresh install. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, the easiest way is to use winmerge (a free program that you can download from the net). it will highlight the differences for you and you can copy over the extra / different bits.

Good luck.

Jodes

Hello,

I would like to install this contribution, but I'm not really sure where to start...

I've made a lot of modifications to osCommerce already (I've installed the Bundling contribution, as well as made modifications myself to have variable pricing and user access levels).

Will this contribution work with bundling??

Also, can you actually process payment with this contribution? (I've researched a bit but didn't find an answer to that question...)

Thanks

mobas

Hello,

I would like to install this contribution, but I'm not really sure where to start...

I've made a lot of modifications to osCommerce already (I've installed the Bundling contribution, as well as made modifications myself to have variable pricing and user access levels).

Will this contribution work with bundling??

Also, can you actually process payment with this contribution? (I've researched a bit but didn't find an answer to that question...)

Thanks

mobas

It doesn't work with the Bundled Products contribution. I'm setting this up for a client, and they're going to have to calculate the discounts manually and enter them into the order that way.

Anyone got this compatible this

i) POINTS REWARD MODULE

and

ii) QTPro

can anyone give any tipos please on how to integrate this great mod with the two above mentioned ones

Thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

The installation instructions say:

"IMPORTANT: If you choose to install these files be sure to complete installation steps 10 - 14 before using."

Steps 10-14 of WHAT? There are no steps in the install.txt file.

Also, I have already installed Paypal IPN, OsCAffiliate, and Credit Class/Gift Voucher mods. Have I just trashed these by installing this one? (I don't know what it overwrites.)

The installation instructions say:

"IMPORTANT: If you choose to install these files be sure to complete installation steps 10 - 14 before using."

Steps 10-14 of WHAT? There are no steps in the install.txt file.

Also, I have already installed Paypal IPN, OsCAffiliate, and Credit Class/Gift Voucher mods. Have I just trashed these by installing this one? (I don't know what it overwrites.)

I found that the whole contribution has problems.... namely that it doesnt work properly.

you should install the version dated: 12 Mar 2005

May Peace be upon you

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I found that the whole contribution has problems.... namely that it doesnt work properly.

you should install the version dated: 12 Mar 2005

May Peace be upon you

I understand that we should install the version dated 12 Mar 2005, but HOW? There is no documentation on what we should do other than overwriting our current files. For most people here that is NOT an option. We've already made mods to our store, they can't expect us to just copy over our work.

Is there a document that tells us which files are new and which ones need to be modified?

I understand that we should install the version dated 12 Mar 2005, but HOW? There is no documentation on what we should do other than overwriting our current files. For most people here that is NOT an option. We've already made mods to our store, they can't expect us to just copy over our work.

Is there a document that tells us which files are new and which ones need to be modified?

dont know about a document, but i used text diff for the files.

The new files you just add to the catalog/admin and the modified ones you use text diff

CHOOCH

Great contribution but I am having 1 issue.When I update the order status it makes 2 entrys like this:

02/06/2006 19:41:55 Processing Updated Customer orders/status.

02/06/2006 19:41:55 Processing Updated Customer orders/status.

I just got done getting my ssl installed and working not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Anybody have anys suggestion what could be causing this?

thanks.I am installed the latest full package.

I have Manual_orders_1.5 installed.

There is an issue with the orders_products_attributes table.

When a product is added from the admin/edit_orders.php page, this mod does not enter any values for these two fields in TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES:

products_options_id
products_options_values_id

I have fixed this issue for my store. If you are interested, the fix is below:

In edit_orders.php :

Find:

$option_value_details[$option_id][$option_value_id] = array ("options_values_price" => $opt_options_values_price);

Replace with:

$option_value_details[$option_id][$option_value_id] = array (
						"options_values_price" => $opt_options_values_price,
						"products_options_id" => $opt_products_options_id,
						"products_options_values_id" => $opt_products_options_values_id);

Find:

$Query = "insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set
					orders_id = $oID,
					orders_products_id = $new_product_id,
					products_options = '" . $option_names[$option_id] . "',
					products_options_values = '" . tep_db_input($option_values_names[$option_value_id]) . "',
					options_values_price = '" . $option_value_details[$option_id][$option_value_id]["options_values_price"] . "',
					price_prefix = '+';";

Replace with:

$Query = "insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set
					orders_id = $oID,
					orders_products_id = $new_product_id,
					products_options = '" . $option_names[$option_id] . "',
					products_options_values = '" . tep_db_input($option_values_names[$option_value_id]) . "',
					options_values_price = '" . $option_value_details[$option_id][$option_value_id]["options_values_price"] . "',
					products_options_id = '" . $option_value_details[$option_id][$option_value_id]["products_options_id"]  ."', 
					products_options_values_id = '" . $option_value_details[$option_id][$option_value_id]["products_options_values_id"]  ."', 
					price_prefix = '+';";

Just want to start off by saying this contrib is great. Setup was a pain in the butt, but I eventually got through it.

Now for my problem....

I am using Quantity Price Break contrib and when I manually input an order, the discounted price is not applied. For example, an item is priced at 1 for $10, 5 for $45, 10 for $75... manual order will add 1 for $10, 5 for $50, 10 for $100. It was working last week when I first installed the manual order contrib, but now all of a sudden it doesn't. I have not made any changes to oscommerce (that I can recall anyway). I know I can just fix the price by applying a discount in the manual order, but I would rather get this resolved rather than work around it if possible. I tried uploading all of the files again to see if that would fix it, but it didn't. Any help would be appreciated.

I just installed this contrib. I really need it as I had phone orders before the store opened and I'd like to enter them. I get this when I try to create account:

Warning: main(includes/modules/account_details.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_account.php on line 73

Warning: main(includes/modules/account_details.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_account.php on line 73

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/account_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_account.php on line 73

and this when I try to create an order

S?lectionner un client :

Choisir un client andme , me Chumacher , Suzanne de , gui dontwantknow , you Firehammer , Shannon forMacentire , forGary gillen , richard Hennager , Pat McEntire , Gary McEntire , Gary Moore , Jess moore , em Phillips , Paul sore , sore toyicebear , toyicebear user , test Vaughn , bv Wright , Deborah

Ou taper le num?ro

d'identifiant du client :

Check Customer Details

Warning: main(includes/modules/create_order_details.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_order.php on line 143

Warning: main(includes/modules/create_order_details.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_order.php on line 143

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/create_order_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_order.php on line 143

Hi,

Can anybody please help me to sort products by Model instead of Name when adding a product to the order in admin/edit_orders.php? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Irina.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to add Points Reward Module and CCGV working with this so they can be used manually from admin?

CHOOCH

I am trying to figure out how to use this contribution to manually send an order to All Customers. I work for a fullfillment company and sometimes they get orders from their customers to send products to all the customers or a group of about 50. Is there some way I could do this without reinventing the wheel? Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
I just installed this contrib. I really need it as I had phone orders before the store opened and I'd like to enter them. I get this when I try to create account:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/account_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_account.php on line 73

and this when I try to create an order

S?lectionner un client :

Choisir un client andme , me Chumacher , Suzanne de , gui dontwantknow , you Firehammer , Shannon forMacentire , forGary gillen , richard Hennager , Pat McEntire , Gary McEntire , Gary Moore , Jess moore , em Phillips , Paul sore , sore toyicebear , toyicebear user , test Vaughn , bv Wright , Deborah

Ou taper le num?ro

d'identifiant du client :

Check Customer Details

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/create_order_details.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dmzikjlz/public_html/catalog/admin/create_order.php on line 143

if you like, you can pm me and i can take a peek

When I am on the editorders.php page, and i click on any of the 'update' buttons, i get this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 301

Warning: Division by zero in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 371

Warning: Division by zero in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 371

Warning: Division by zero in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 476

Warning: Division by zero in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php:301) in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 95

man, i wish they would let you edit posts in here...... >_<

ok, i was able to get the error to change a bit, it is not so scary now, as there are not as many lines

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 214

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php:214) in /mounted-storage/home13/sub004/sc12844-MMOB/www/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 95

thoughts?

Hi all,

I just installed this great contribution. Had it working on my testing server after a bug fix.

I posted the contrib again with my bugfix.

Then it all went downhill....

On the live store I am getting these errors when trying to update the order:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Accounts\gr8salec\wwwRoot\catalog\admin\edit_orders.php on line 301

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Accounts\gr8salec\wwwRoot\catalog\admin\edit_orders.php:301) in C:\Accounts\gr8salec\wwwRoot\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 202

if no products have been added yet, if they have it works fine. Which isn't really a big problem but i would do a little bug fix if someone could point me in the right direction :)

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi all,

This is a great mod. I've been used it for a while and notice that sometimes when I create the order, it does not update the inventory correctly. It's not consistent. Once in a while, i noticed that the stock level is not updated after i add an item into the order.

Anyone experience the same?