• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Step-By-Step Manual Order

frankl

admin/orders.php is the file.

Look for

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_TRACKING_NUMBER . "\n" . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n\n" . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

Specifically

tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL')

That is what puts the link in.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I just changed the code:

tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL')

to read:

tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'NONSSL')

and it's all working fine now.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards

Chris

Thanks again to all the people who have worked on this great contribution, it's making my life lot's easier.

As a request, would it be difficult to make the Tax field editable, so I could actually just type a figure into the box which is the amount of tax paid?

The reason why I ask is that I am in the situation where I have mistakenly not charged VAT on postage on some earlier invoices. Consequently I need to go back into those invoices and edit the cost of the postage and the amount of tax paid to show that I have charged VAT on postage.

It would be great if I could and it wasnt' too much work. Can anyone help?

Best regards

Chris Thomas

contribution is great. I actually uninstalled this awhile back and decided to give it another go and this version is amazing. congrats on the improvments.

Im hoping someone can help me with an error I get whenever I create an order. I get the error whenever I update the payment method (CC, PO, check, etc):

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/designi/public_html/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/designi/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php:112) in /home/designi/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

When I click the back button, it updates it ok and looks like there was never an error. Why is this warning here?

When I go on with the creation of the order and ignore my first warning, it gives me another warning when adding a product:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/designi/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php:112) in /home/designi/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

And again, when I click the back button it looks like there was never an error and the product is even added to the orders screen. Anybody have an idea?

This is the function in general thats on line 18:

// Redirect to another page or site
?function tep_redirect($url) {
? ?global $logger;

***LINE 18 ==> ?header('Location: ' . $url);  <== LINE 18**

? ?if (STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
? ? ?if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;
? ? ?$logger->timer_stop();
? ?}

? ?exit;
?}

Edited by dimports

When I create an account and click submit it goes to this URL

www.1athena.com/admin/HTTPS_SERVER/admin/create_account_process.php

I can't figure out why.

it should be www.1athena.com/admin/create_account_process.php

I saw this question asked several months ago, but I didn't see a reply.

I have installed the 1.2 version release on March 23 on MS2.

I can create a new customer, when I go to enter the order, I can pull up the customer and import their information, when I hit confirm, I get this error.

1054 - Unknown column 'new_value' in 'field list'

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, new_value, date_added) values ('10', '1', now())

[TEP STOP]

Did I miss some SQL somewhere?

Carla

Hi Everyone,

This is a great contribution and I've got it working pretty well under 2.2.

One question.. I've noticed that the "discount" is taking off after the tax has been applied. I sniffed through the code and it looks (to my lightly trained eye) that the tax is calculated on the fly after each product is entered. Is there a way to calculate the tax after the discount has been applied?

Thanks for anyone that can help!

Rich Morgan

www.dbmicrofiber.com

Hello,

My name is Mike Brunst. I have been updating the website for The King and His Court. The world famous 4 man softball team. The staff wanted to add a manual order system so they can take orders over the phone. I implemented your contribution and everything went fine until I went to use it. It looks like maybe I just need to point it in the right direction but I am not sure what to do. Here is the error when I open the create order page.

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/create_order_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kingandh/public_html/catalognew/admin/create_order.php on line 58

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/create_order_process.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kingandh/public_html/catalognew/admin/create_order.php on line 58

Here is the error when I open the create account page.

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/create_account.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kingandh/public_html/catalognew/admin/create_account.php on line 19

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/create_account.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kingandh/public_html/catalognew/admin/create_account.php on line 19

This would be a great asset to add to our site.

Thanks,

Michael Brunst

[*edit* - URL]

Edited by Johnson

I'm getting this error after creating a customer and then trying to create an order:

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_state, billing_postcode, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values

Anyone know the fix? Also, how do you swap the zip code and state as far as putting the zip AFTER the state in the signup process?

ok somehow it started working on its own but how do I change the shipping to my own? I have Airborne, UPS, and USPS but I don't see how to get them in there so they actually calculate shipping. right now they are listed but they don't add anything, each one says $0.00 even after I update.

contribution is great. I actually uninstalled this awhile back and decided to give it another go and this version is amazing. congrats on the improvments.

Im hoping someone can help me with an error I get whenever I create an order. I get the error whenever I update the payment method (CC, PO, check, etc):

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/designi/public_html/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 222

When I click the back button, it updates it ok and looks like there was never an error. Why is this warning here?

Anybody figure this out?

Hi there,

this is a great contribution which I use all the time.

Does anyone know of an easy way in which I could use it to create historical orders?

We started to use a website for orders after already issuing 30 or so invoices manually ie. just by sending the customer a printed invoice after getting a cheque. It would be great to add those first orders on to the database so we have a complete record of all our business transactions.

Could anyone give me any pointers on how to do this?

thanks for any help offered.

Best regards

Chris Thomas

Hi there,

this is a great contribution which I use all the time.

Does anyone know of an easy way in which I could use it to create historical orders?

We started to use a website for orders after already issuing 30 or so invoices manually ie. just by sending the customer a printed invoice after getting a cheque. It would be great to add those first orders on to the database so we have a complete record of all our business transactions.

Could anyone give me any pointers on how to do this?

thanks for any help offered.

Best regards

Chris Thomas

I was faced with the same issue when I first started and simply used phpmyadmin and added them to the database manually...

not a sexy solution but it's an option....

I was faced with the same issue when I first started and simply used phpmyadmin and added them to the database manually...

Thanks for the reply.

Do you think I could use the step by step manual order to create the entry and then edit the order number and date in phpadmin? That would save me loads of time...

cheers

Chris

ok somehow it started working on its own but how do I change the shipping to my own? I have Airborne, UPS, and USPS but I don't see how to get them in there so they actually calculate shipping. right now they are listed but they don't add anything, each one says $0.00 even after I update.

The contibution does not calculate shipping or completes payments.

You should enter the shipping manually.

You enter shipping without VAT.

You should enter discounts including VAT.

G'luck

Guy de Nooij

Seize the Night!

Handy Contrib:

RSS News v0.8 Scrolls news from an xml file in a infobox.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you think I could use the step by step manual order to create the entry and then edit the order number and date in phpadmin? That would save me loads of time...

cheers

Chris

yea...I don't see why not....as long as your cautious about not having duplicate order #'s, etc....

I would probably suggest doing a backup first then doing one or two and make sure everything is cool and that you can call up the information from the various modules....

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi does anyone know how? or is it possible to use this contrib for just the create account in admin I do not want the create orders as I have a good contrib for that already.

Many thx in advance

Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere, but I've spent ages searching and can't find it.

When I create a manual order based on a manual account, the field "state" is not transferred to the order.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Chris