• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SITE DOWN!!! Help Please!!!

solardirect

MS2 site running on Linux RedHat 8.0.

Site was fine yesterday. Today I did the following (before checking the site, so I am not sure if it was working before this action), not sure if it effected anything to cause this problem: I did a db backup in the admin section. I backed up the entire site code to a backup directory. Then I deleted some of the older db backups stored in the admin/backup folder. Then I looked at the store and it is running BUT on all catergory pages I get this error:

1030 - Got error 28 from table handler

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_heading_title, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '21' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name

[TEP STOP]

Sounds like a mysql error maybe??? Any clues from anyone???

Other pages (i.e. contact us, shipping, product pages) are working.

Shop.solardirect.com

I am in big trouble, please help.

Boom... Big butta boom.

Not sure but I think that could be a problem your host is having with the mysql server.

I'm no authority on this but I received a couple of errors (1030 - Got error 28 from table handler) with a php/mysql guest book set up earlier in the year. Turned out to be a problem at the host end.

No guarantees but worth contacting 'em.

Sorry if its a "bum steer"

cheers

up the down escalator..........

Archived