• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple text changes

Hi,

I have made a new install at: www.catherinerobinsonbooks.com/order, and I have configured most of my admin stuff, but I cannot seem to change any of the text on the pages, etc... because every time I try to, it says I have "error on line ..." the "..." being the line number.

This is intensely annoying, as I cannot even delete the default "this is a test cart" text on the home page, and simply replacing it with text, all in the correct format with the all the "'" signs, etc...

Please help!! :(

Alex

Cna you give a specific example of whaqt you tried to change?

If so, we can point out the specific error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Hi,

Cheers for your message.

It appears to work for the moment...

However, there is something in the copyright notice that I'd like to add...

How can I do that, without causing it a nervous breakdown?

Also - I don't need the OScommerce banner at the bottom (underneath the copyright notice) as they have had their credit in the copyright bit...

Please let me know!

Cheers :D

Alex

Archived