• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Information Page

iukini

back again....and yes, i do understand this forum is moderated by members who volunteer....i too do the same thing at other website forums regularly, so i understand time and patience permitting, sr. reps here give valuable training and information day in and day out!!! thankfully i might ad.

for that, us newbies can only praise the efforts by all who extend support herein.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!!

okay, onto business:

installed OSC tonight. working it death. created my own account, logged in great, see the SSL lock too....

however, i installed (not configured yet, perhaps cause of problem below) authorize.net and paypal payment modules.

upon testing the shopping cart and attempting a buy, i get an error on the uppermost part of the payment information page of:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in......templates/content/checkout_payment.tpl.php on line 179

any ideas or suggestions would, once yet again, be most appreciated.

if its simply because my authorize.net and paypal have NOT been properly configured as of yet, be kind and just state so.

i am new, too new on OSC, but its been fairly nice to me thus far.

many thanks and best wishes!

iukini

templates/content/checkout_payment.tpl.php
is not a default osc file and like i told you in a previous post, osc does not support that fork software

The_Bear

Archived