• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact Us Page

kittig

I know I posted a little while ago, but still have yet to figure this out. When you click on Contact Us, then fill in the form...and click continue, the form goes. No errors. However, It does not go to the store owners address. did i do something wrong?? do i have to have the email address somewhere else other than in my store????

thanks....its baffling as to why i cant receive emails being sent from my shop! :blink:

after you launch your admin panel, go to "configuration" then "my store"...there should be a couple of fields for email addresses.....

B)

Its all correct in my store panel in the admin section. It says the email adress I want things to go to, and reply to ect...yet when you try to send any out. It just doesnt. No errors. I go to my contact us page on my store to test the mail...i fill out the form, and it is supposed to send to me at the email adressess i set up in the admin section of my store....it sends....but, I do not get any email?????? I am the store owner, and it should all come to me at that address, and its not...so I am not sure where the problem is....

Archived