• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Using EFT Servers

I'm new to osCommerce, and very impressed with it....even more so as it is free.

Anyway...

I'm setting up my company's website and online store, we have a EFT server for transactions and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of how to get osCommerce to talk to it.

Maybe I'm not looking in the admin panel hard enough but I can not see any options to link osCommerce to in house payment systems... or is this something I will have to program myself?

Thanks

Damo

What's an EFT server?

Is it a payment processing server?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

So, you would use your own server instead of a CC processor?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Yep.

Rather than sending the transaction request to another company we can handle it ourselfs. I've not been with the company long and I'm still working out how this system works.... but I think it would work the same as any other card proccessor on the web... except it would be local.

Well, then yes, you would have to develope your own 'payment method' module.

Luckily, there are dozens from which you could choose to start from.

Well, then yes, you would have to develope your own 'payment method' module.

Arse! Oh well..... nothing quite like a challenge ;)

Thanks

Archived