• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to add a link next to "My Account"?

lostxpinoy

Hello,

I've been beating myself up for hours trying to figure this one out. I have some forums setup that I still want people to be able to go to after I launch my osCommerce site. I've been trying to add a link next to "My Account" on the upper right and I can't seem to do it. I keep on getting parse errors. I've been editting this bit of code in /includes/header.php Due to my limited knowledge of PHP, I've probably been going about it all wrong. :blink:

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a> ?| ?<?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a> ?| ?<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a> ?| ?<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a> ? </td>
?</tr>

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Archived