• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare tep blah blah blah..

Noobish-n-stuff

ive got my store running on the most recent Milestone with the Rendomize and Attribute sorter/copier contributions installed.

yesterday my isp decided to upgrade the server side SQL version but not the client. this gave me the dreaded "1016" error. i had no clue what it was and thought it was my fault, so i tried restoring one of my backups. well, it turns out my backup was corrupt or by trying to restore i made it corrupt. either way, i ended up have to revert to a fairly old backup of my store. fine, i can live with that. it's my own fault for not backing up more regularly.

anyway, i got the "1016 error fixed. but now i'm receiving this fatal error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_products_catagory_id() (previously declared in /home/moto-wor/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/categories_lookup.php:9) in /home/moto-wor/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/categories_lookup.php on line 9

i have absolutly no clue what this means. i checked out line 9 and everything looks fine. and i really can't find anything else that might be causing it.

does anybody know what this might be or what direction i should head to figure this out? i only found 2 posts about this problem and they were of no help.

Thanks in advance

Archived