• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who can help me to create this page layout

vanpuffelen

Most of that (if not all) could be done by changing your CCS file and making a header background and other graphics. A few other fixes/tweaks coulds be made in header.php and footer.php and maybe a few in column_left.php and column_right.php.

If it was so simple, no the problem starts with th enotifications you can see at the left side of the products, the icons i mean that show what you can expect when you klik on it, is it on stock, is there a product description etc, the main layout is not th emost difficult, you move like you say just some things around and you wil get teh looks of thsi shop, but not the functionalitiy.

I found this post from our site counter. I have supplied our css below so you can use it. Please do not copy our graphics or logos though. Thanks.

By the way, our website is a custom CGI script, we have used to generate the site so you may have to make plenty of adjustments.

BODY { font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; background-color : rgb(0,0,0); color : rgb(230,230,230) }

H1 { font-size : 14pt }

H2 { font-size : 10pt; background-color : rgb(60,60,60); color : rgb(210,210,210); display:inline; width:100% }

H3 { font-size : 8pt; background-color : rgb(50,50,50); color : rgb(210,210,210); display:inline; width:100%;}

TD {vertical-align : top; font-size: 8pt }

HR {color : rgb(100,100,100); width:90% }

FORM { display:inline }

INPUT { font-size : 10pt }

A {color : green; text-decoration : none; font-size : 8pt }

A:hover { text-decoration : underline; color : red }

#side { font-size : 8pt; background-color : rgb(30,30,30); border: ridge 2px rgb(90,90,90); border-bottom-width : 1px }

#side2 { font-size : 8pt; background-color : rgb(30,30,30); border: ridge 2px rgb(90,90,90); border-top-width : 1px }

#center { font-size : 8pt; padding : 3px }

#top { font-size : 8pt; background-color: transparent; background-image: url(i/bg.gif) }

#stop { font-size : 8pt; background-color : rgb(0,0,0); width:140px }

#newshead { font-size : 10pt; background-color : rgb(50,50,50); color: rgb(220,220,220); border: ridge 2px rgb(90,90,90); border-bottom-width : 1px }

#newsbody { font-size : 8pt; background-color : rgb(30,30,30); color: rgb(200,200,200); border: ridge 2px rgb(90,90,90); border-top-width : 1px }

for the product info page - start by changing the layout and see what you get.

You will need to add to your catalog the product state - such as new, used etc, and all the other info you want that is not a part of osc.

THe rest is just tables or using stylesheet.

For the second page, you will need to call the icon for those objects and get the in the same cell - for the php - you need to tell it to check for those states and to display it if in has info.

Archived