• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New customer welcome email

tturiano

I would like to edit the new-customer-welcome email. Is there a function or easy place in the code to do this?

Here's what I'g getting now:

Dear Mr. ASDFS,

We welcome you to Indomitus Books.

You can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include:

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: [email protected].

Note: This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did not signup to be a member, please send a email to [email protected].

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You can change the text in catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account.php. It's rather straight forward.

Actually, it is in catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account_process.php that you can make these changes.

HELP!!!

I get no email confirmation to the store owner email after checkouts... How do i get that thing to work??

Thanx

you need to add an e-mail address to Admin>Configuration>Send Extra Order E-mails

Just put your e-mailaddress in that box and it'll send you a copy of the confirmation aswell as the customer

You can change the text in catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account.php. It's rather straight forward.

Actually, it is in catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account_process.php that you can make these changes.

For Milestone 2.2 onwards, it's in catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account.php

Before that, it's in catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account_process.php

Please note that create_account_process.php no longer exist in Milestone 2.2

Patrick,

Since I'm running a 2.2-CVS version of OSC, I wasn't aware that the difference existed between this and the Milestone 2.2 version.

Thanks for the info: Unlike most, I appreciate being corrected/informed when I'm wrong...And, no matter the version, osCommerce is awesome. :D

• 5 years later...
Patrick,

Since I'm running a 2.2-CVS version of OSC, I wasn't aware that the difference existed between this and the Milestone 2.2 version.

Thanks for the info: Unlike most, I appreciate being corrected/informed when I'm wrong...And, no matter the version, osCommerce is awesome. :D

Where do I find catalog\includes\languages\english\create_account_process.php? I can't find this?

Archived