• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA Returns error for 2.2 MS2

Hallo allemaal,

Ik ben ook met deze modulle aan de slag gegaan maar ik kan 2 files niet vinden.

Er word in de update wel vermeld dat deze er in moeten staan.

Gaat om de volgende 2 files:

admin/password_forgotten.php

admin/restore_order.php

Deze 2 files zou ik nieuw moeten toevoegen aan de admin map waar kan deze in de zip file nergens vinden

of moeten deze zelf gemaakt worden of zo ?

Hi There,

sorry everybody, I forgot that this forum whas english.

What I mean whas that I have installed the module and everythings is ok, until I was searching for 2 files that i cannot find in the last module, these 2 files I can'not find in the module.

admin/restore_order.php

can some one help me with it.

now that i have installed the module, until the 2 files i have a warning message at the top of admin screen

when i touch customers returns

Warning: main(includes/classes/returns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quick05/public_html/admin/returns.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/classes/returns.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/quick05/public_html/admin/returns.php on line 17

can some one tell me what to do with this ??

Hi There,

What I mean whas that I have installed the module and everythings is ok, until I was searching for 2 files that i cannot find in the last module, these 2 files I can'not find in the module.

admin/restore_order.php

now that i have installed the module, until the 2 files i have a warning message at the top of admin screen

Warning: main(includes/classes/returns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quick05/public_html/admin/returns.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/classes/returns.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/quick05/public_html/admin/returns.php on line 17

those files are not part of the contirubtion they were just included by accident by the original author and removed in later updates because they do not pertain to this contrib.

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

I do hope you can help i've just installed RMA Returns system 2.5h all seams to work untill i get my rma number i go to my site click on track a return type this number in and i am greated by login page it will not allow me passed this page. If i place a test order on my site i login and i can complete a test order.

I do hope you can help me.

You have to be logged in as that user the RMA was for to view the RMA on the catalog side, otherwise everyone could view each others RMAs

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

Hi There,

admin/restore_order.php

As far as your warnings you did not copy all the files you are missing includes/classes/returns.php thats why it is giving you a No such file or directory error or you have your oscommerce config file setup incorrectly, if the config is improperly setup though I would imagine almost everything would give you an error though...

Hi all,

Thanks for the repley, however i have found the solution for this problem, i fixed it and its working.

What did I do:

When u see these messages u think that the problem is in the catalog

Butt this whas not true, the missing files are not in includes/classes/ butt the missing file is in the admin,

admin/includes/classes/ here whas the file returns.php renamed in return.php and when i rename this file the module works.

so thank u for the repley on this small thing.

one thing i've noticed i get to lines the same?

Default charge for restocking a non-faulty item 15

Check stock level true

Subtract stock true

Allow Checkout true

Mark product out of stock ***Out Of Stock***

Stock Re-order level 5

Default charge for restocking a non-faulty item

What file is this in? what line does what? as it seems they change different figures but wording doesn't help

Can someone just tell me what file the links are in and what file has the text?????

Check stock level true

Subtract stock true

Allow Checkout true

Stock Re-order level 5

What file is this in? what line does what? as it seems they change different figures but wording doesn't help

Can someone just tell me what file the links are in and what file has the text?????

I think you posted in the wrong forum, that is not part of the contribution.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed 2.5h and it all worked well from what i saw (the admin part of it was working correctly) but when i placed a fake order, and then logged on into my account and went to return the product, it went to the RMA page but the thing is im using CRE LOADED and there is a template installed. i think it has to do with creloaded and its template system. can somebody help?

i forgot to say wat my problem is. When you go to the page where you fill out the RMA information, the header, footer left column and everything is completely screwed up. everything is scrambled. im guessing its because of the integration of this contribution and CRE loaded

Check stock level true

Subtract stock true

Allow Checkout true

Stock Re-order level 5

This lines are from RMA its the percentage fee added on restocking which shows here on return an item page

Non-defective products are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. All returned products are evaluated thoroughly before a final decision is made.

Hi guys...this is a great contribution and I want to start using it but I am getting this error right off the bat. I get this:

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/breathin/public_html/bc/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 42

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/breathin/public_html/bc/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 42

In both the Billing Address and Delivery Address boxes.

Can anyone help or had this same problem???

Did anyone find out how to solve this logging out problem?

I've done allmost everything, but can't make it work.

What logging out problem are you talking about?

Kieth...did you see this post and is there anyhting you may know that can help me out???

"Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/breathin/public_html/bc/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 42

In both the Billing Address and Delivery Address boxes."

Any help would be appriciated.

Edited by offnetrob

What logging out problem are you talking about?

I'm sorry, I messed up this topic, so I didn't see the other pages.

I've found my problem, thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am a newbie at all of this and I installed the RMA system 2.5h repackaged.

I am having a problem with th RMA I go to track an RMA to test it and it says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/daysprin/public_html/returns_track.php on line 181

Or it comes to a page as if there was no returns_track file

:x

Can anyone help????

Please

thanks,

Desiree

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have RMA 2.5h installed and some data does not appear on the catalog/admin/returns.php page.

The Customer information does not display, except for the email address. Here is a snippet of code from the file:

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_CONTACT_NAME; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $contact_user_name; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format(1, $order->customer, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '20'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

Any ideas or help would be great. Thanks.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I installed version last 2.5h version of RMA and it works fine. I got only one problem with admin/returns.php. It displays all returns on two separate lines. On the first one, the status is in French, and the other is in English.

It seems to affect only display, because when I click on one or the other, the two lines are hilighted... and when I click on delete, the two lines disapear.

Should that be a language problem?

Thanks in advance!

I've added an addition in the contributions addressing that product id problem.

RMA System 2.5c

--- Fixes ---

This update fixes the problem people were having with the product id not being transfered in the admin when trying to schedule a return.

--- TO DO LIST ---

Here are a list of features that would invaluable but I lack the time and knowledge to make them happen right now, maybe someone else can provide these features with a future update?

* Make RMA system able to handle the return of an entire order with multiple items

* Make RMA system able to handle return of one item and then maybe another of the same product if multiple qtys of the item were purchased; currently you can only request a return on an item once even if you ordered 6 of the same thing and only returned 3 the first time.

Hi All .. Just a newbie here. :blush:

But one other thing I have noticed is that, the RMA number stays on the item. What if the item needs to be returned a second time (God Forbid). Have I missed something or is this correct?

It would be a good idea that once the items RMA has been finalised that the link returns to its original state so the user can return it again if need be. :unsure:

And I have to agree on you point number tow .. If there are multiple products bought it is going to get messy if more than one needs to be returned.

Wish I new more about PHP. Sorry. :sweating:

Just installed RMA System 2.5h

I found some bugs maybe not relevant at all for you.

But notice all the forms use POST method. And some data are not transfered since most of the data in files refer to HTTP_GET_VARS and not HTTP_POST_VARS (at least on my version since I modified forms to use tep_draw_form fonction).

I had to rewrite some part using oscommerce class for design (select box)

but there is a MAJOR SECURITY ISSUE.

Anyone can access by playing with the order_id parameter to other customers adresses (billing, delivery)

with the file return_product.

Please add the following line in return_product.php

AFTER
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

ADD
 //check if order ID belongs to current customer! Fix by Demoalt 
 $order_and_customer_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o where o.orders_id = ".$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']." and o.customers_id = '".$customer_id."'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($order_and_customer_query)>0) 
$order = new order($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);
else {
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));

$order = "";
}
  //eof check

Will check if it is the same for RMA numbers. Well that shouldn't be a problem since the number is quite hard to find.

Add this instead... it also check the products ID...

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 //check if order ID belongs to current customer! might have a hack

$order_and_customer_query = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op where o.orders_id = op.orders_id and o.orders_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . " ' and op.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and o.customers_id = '".$customer_id."'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($order_and_customer_query)>0) 
  $order = new order($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);
else {
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));

$order = "";
}
  //eof check

Hello all~

I'm having a hard time to install the database. I'm using phpMyAdmin to install and here's what i did.

I Chose my database, in this case "online" and then i press SQL, then i uploade the .sql files, and then an error page pops out saying

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE returns_status(

returns_status_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '',

language_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '1',

returns_status_name varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL default '',

PRIMARY KEY ( returns_status_id, language_id ) ,

KEY idx_returns_status_name( returns_status_name )

) TYPE = MYISAM

MySQL said: Documentation

#1067 - Invalid default value for 'returns_status_id'

Please help me to overcome this problem

Thanks a lot! >_<

Andre

Hello all~

I'm having a hard time to install the database. I'm using phpMyAdmin to install and here's what i did.

I Chose my database, in this case "online" and then i press SQL, then i uploade the .sql files, and then an error page pops out saying

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE returns_status(

returns_status_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '',

language_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '1',

returns_status_name varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL default '',

PRIMARY KEY ( returns_status_id, language_id ) ,

KEY idx_returns_status_name( returns_status_name )

) TYPE = MYISAM

MySQL said: Documentation

#1067 - Invalid default value for 'returns_status_id'

Please help me to overcome this problem

Thanks a lot! >_<

Andre

I had the same problem. It took me a while to figure it out, but there is an error in the SQL. Use this.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS returns_status;
CREATE TABLE returns_status (
 returns_status_id int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
 language_id int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
 returns_status_name varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 PRIMARY KEY  (returns_status_id,language_id),
 KEY idx_returns_status_name (returns_status_name)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO returns_status VALUES (1, 1, 'Pending');
INSERT INTO returns_status VALUES (2, 1, 'Awaiting Return');
INSERT INTO returns_status VALUES (3, 1, 'Cancelled');
INSERT INTO returns_status VALUES (4, 1, 'Complete');

Hi guys...this is a great contribution and I want to start using it but I am getting this error right off the bat. I get this:

In both the Billing Address and Delivery Address boxes.

Can anyone help or had this same problem???

I have this same problem :(