• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

strange problem with tittle

i dont know what happened this is so wierd and so frustrating i had my tittle the way i wanted it to be and it somehow got changed by itself. now it says

The WebMakers Corner what is hapenning i typed in webmakerscorner.com to see what it was apparently it is affiliated with oscommerce what happened

You must have added a contribution or something that changed your title.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i would let everyone know i havent found out what contribution caused this but i will find out it needs to be taken out

thanks to this contribution i have been baned from every search engine and i cant change it back no one will tell me i get no help well when the search engine crawled my site it noticed that the keywords did not match the keywords for the search engine and permanitly band my site this is someones idea of a sick way for them to advertise there site and i hope there happy cause it put my out of business

• 4 weeks later...

dude when you add the meta tags one it does that, to change the title goto

catalog/includes/languages/english/header_tags.php

define('HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL','The WebMakers Corner');

changes the webmakers corner to the name of your shop and BLAMO! all fixed

This is not a sick joke, that was the default "place holder of the person that made the contrib"

Archived