• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Error

I have just finish installing Easy Populate, and now I keep getting the error measage(s) below. If I haven't done something please let me know. Of if I am doing something wrong please help!!! ;)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/catalog/temp/EP2003Oct04-0012[1].txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpgXEjiA' to '/hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/catalog/temp/EP2003Oct04-0012[1].txt' in /hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpgXEjiA

User filename: EP2003Oct04-0012[1].txt

Size: 64186

Warning: file(/hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/catalog/temp/EP2003Oct04-0012[1].txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/admin/easypopulate.php on line 730

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/dcompute/dcomputellc.com/admin/easypopulate.php on line 748

compute, I think I figured it out. For the last 2 days I've had this problem. I had a catalog/temp dir outside the oscommerce dir, because this worked before. Now, just out of a hunch I put a catalog/temp chmod 777 directory INSIDE of my cart directory, and it worked. Try that.

-mark

Mark, since I am pretty new to osc can you tell me where to put it? Right now I have it under "catalog". Does it need to go in the admin folder? and how do I "run Chmod 777" or do I just name the folder that. Sorry for all the question, but I am learning, thanks alot for your help in advance.

Archived