• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

suggestions and feedbacks will be greatly apprecia

okay people, i would like some feedback and suggestions on my new site...this site got a serious makeover as you can see, we tried to get away from the osc look and come up with something unique so we did...a friend of mine took osc and applied his magic and came up with this, he started the work from scratch and not based on a templete...please check it out, test the order system, browse the site and let me know if you find any dead links or error...the site is still under construction so please excuse the unfinished look> thank you all in advance. bestvalueplus

ok to start with the header

very nice layout,colors and stuff love the login thing on th top right

nice boxes left and right

nice feautured prodcuts boxes also

i use firebird,mozilla and your categories dont show up at all

the grey thing in the left doesnt show at all , and the featured product the yellow line from top to bottom isnt consecutive , in the above browsers it breaks between the cells

other than those 2 serious problems ( because mozilla and gecko based browsers are really used nowadays)

the site is ok

sort of got carried away with the yellow but thats a personal point of view not really fond of yellow

definitely a nice site, i really like the way you present your products.

the header is looks great but there seems to be some problems with some tables and their background images... you might need to touch it up (where it says : Shipping & Returns | Privacy Notice | Conditions of Use | Contact Us AND the top of the right column).

if anything i would stress on fixing your site for mozilla/netscape...

very good work :D

Designrfix.com | Graphic Design Inspiration & Web Design Resources - @designrfix

Thank you papas, for testing my site on different browsers, it would have definately excaped me...so i appreciate it....the problem is being fixed and also thank you voided systems for your feedback...we plan on fixing the tables you pointed out....if anyone else see anything else please let me know....feedbacks are always good, i'm looking for errors and design criticism...please criticize my site as much as you want....it will only help me...thank you all in advance.

Archived