• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trouble with Confirmation & CC Processing

mmerlina

Hey everyone, so far I've been loving OS Commerce, I just have this one problem towards the end.

I'm receiving this error:

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

(Yes, the <BR>'s are visible in the error.)

This error comes up right when I click "Confirm Order" on the checkout_confirmation.php.

It's not even showing me the first 4 digits, which would sound to me like for some reason they aren't getting passed. Did I miss a configuration here, or maybe screw something up by accident?

Any help would be great, Authorize.net basically just said "it's not us."

Thanks everyone!

Michael A. Merlina

Oh yeah, and all the hidden input values such as X_Card_Num are filled in and ready to go.

And the form ACTION tag is set to Authorize.net's https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll URL. So this would leave me to believe the next step is Authorize.NET.

However, the error being generated is locally, which is why I'm here. ;)

I re-read my last post and realized I wasn't completely describing the situation. If there are any questions on stuff I am doing please ask if it'll help you help me! :D

Thanks!

Michael A. Merlina

I've read that there are some CC numbers that OSC doesn't accept. Those few numbers fail the CC test built in the package. I also remember that someone posted a code snipet (that's supposed) to fix this problem. I didn't pay full attention to the post since we don't use authorize.net I'd go and search the thread. Hope it helps.

Hm.. okay great, thanks a lot!

I commented out the "stock" lines and added the ones you posted. However it's still not working.

I have a bad feeling about the function not even getting any of the values. Because when it says..

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

.. it's not putting the first 4 numbers, this I assume means the variable is not being set properly.

So I tried commenting out the entire credit card validation area, so it skips right to the months. Just as I suspected, it fails on the date. Since the date only checks if the number is between 1-12, I'm thinking that the variable it was checking was never set at all, hence failing validation.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm in a real bind here.. any help would be great!

Thanks a lot..

Michael A. Merlina

Hmm, well after some messing around with Authorize.net's settings and putting in that code.. I have come upon a new error. It looks like it got past all the CC validation!

Now when i confirm the order, it's on the https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll page and there's a red box at the top of the screen that says "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again."

I can try until I'm blue in the face and nothing happens.. so thats clearly a bull* statement.

Anywho, I'm thinking maybe my Receipt/Relay Response URLs or my WebLink Referral URLs are wrong?

Does anyone have this working, would you be able to post the URLs that you put in for these values?

This stinks. :)

Michael A. Merlina

• 3 months later...

Archived