• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Processing

I'm sure this is a dumb question - but I am running osCommerce in test mode right now and I've done some test orders. I've installed a couple mods and everything seems really nice. I just can't figure out if I can process the credit card online (like a button that says process) or if I have to do it offline. Is this not showing because I don't have a gateway (just the default cc)? Or do I need to change something? Its probably obvious but I just cant see it yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jason

ok i think ive answered my own initial question. my next question is:

is there a way to set up a payment gateway that doesn't process at the time of checkout, rather it is processed online in the admin section when i want it to be with an AVS verification check?

For instance, I installed the order edit contribution, so if I need to edit an order (increase or decrease items modify shipping costs etc) can I set it up to charge then and there with a push of a button?

I use yahoo store right now and this function is pretty important (I hate yahoo store in general).

Let me know what you think.

Jason

Archived