• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Links Manager for osC v1.00

VJ

This is what i find when trying to see my testlink, any ideas how to change that?

Links

Links

Below is our list of links for the shops category.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'xor ld.language_id = '99')' at line 1

select count(l.links_id) as total from links_description ld, links l, links_to_link_categories l2lc where l.links_status = '2' and l.links_id = l2lc.links_id and ld.links_id = l2lc.links_id and l2lc.link_categories_id = '1' and ( ld.language_id = '2' xor ld.language_id = '99')

[TEP STOP]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the proper sql file for this package? The latest download says it is complete but I see no sql file--sorry if I missed it, thanks!

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

This is a semiautomated SQL Installation, so you dont need the SQL file, this is created by the LINKS_SETUP.PHP File, open the file and you can see the SQL Terms

Edited by donmike

thanks--Jack pointed that out--sometimes it is easy to skip over something I suppose---

I am wanting to have the html code on my links submit page for the customer to just copy and past, but when I enter it it obviously becomes a link--what is the trick I am missing to get the code to show so the user can copy and paste the code? I am adding this on english/links_submit.php, maybe a generate html box like some sites use?

Thanks in advance for the advice

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

ok--do it like this--looks much more professional and is easy to do:

find where it says:

<td class="main">Link Url:</td>
 <td class="main">Your link here</td>

and change to this:

<td class="main">HTML For You To Add Our Link:</td>
 <td class="main"><p align="left">Add the following code to  your web page (Press Ctrl C after selecting code to copy it):</p>
<form><p>

<textarea class="codecontainer" rows="4" name="S1" cols="45" wrap="virtual">

<a href="http://www.YOUR-LINK.com/">YOUR DESRIPTION HERE</a> 

</textarea></p>

</form>

</td>

and change the link and description to what you want it to say--I included the control c bit since I have right clicking disabled on my site

What is great about this way also is you can include an image with the link---hope this is appreciated and used--have a great day!

:thumbsup:

Edited by rabbitseffort

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

also about the above--if you need more rows in case you have along description or add images to the linbk, change the rows="4" to 8 or 10 or whatever you see fit.

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

Once again:

Below is the copy of what to see on my Links.php page, how do i change that?

Below is our list of links for the shops category.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'xor ld.language_id = '99')' at line 1

select count(l.links_id) as total from links_description ld, links l, links_to_link_categories l2lc where l.links_status = '2' and l.links_id = l2lc.links_id and ld.links_id = l2lc.links_id and l2lc.link_categories_id = '1' and ( ld.language_id = '2' xor ld.language_id = '99')

have you searched the forums for the 1064 error? I know 1064's have been reported quite often----Sorry I cant help more--I think it will have something to do with the '99' but I am not sure

does the above error prevent the page from displaying altogether or is it displayed plus the error message?

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

ok--started doing my tests with the link anager and the continue button on links_submit.php doesnt send the info or go to success.php, below is the code I have for links_submit.php--note the file is modded only to suit my style layout--not the code--the code is the same as from the last update:

<?php
/*
 $Id: links_submit.php,v 1.00 2003/10/03 Exp $
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// needs to be included earlier to set the success message in the messageStack
 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LINKS_SUBMIT);
 require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'links.php');

$process = false;
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {
$process = true;

$links_title = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_title']);
$links_url = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_url']);  
$links_category = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_category']);
$links_category_suggest = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_cat_suggest']);
$links_description = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_description']);
$links_image = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_image']);
$links_contact_name = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_contact_name']);
$links_contact_email = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_contact_email']);
if (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') $links_reciprocal_url = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_reciprocal_url']);

$error = false;

if (strlen($links_title) < ENTRY_LINKS_TITLE_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_TITLE_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($links_url) < ENTRY_LINKS_URL_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_URL_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($links_description) < ENTRY_LINKS_DESCRIPTION_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_DESCRIPTION_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($links_contact_name) < ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($links_contact_email) < ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR);
} elseif (tep_validate_email($links_contact_email) == false) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR);
}

if (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') {
 if (strlen($links_reciprocal_url) < ENTRY_LINKS_URL_MIN_LENGTH) {
   $error = true;
   $messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_ERROR);
 }
 else if (CheckURL($links_reciprocal_url) == 0)
 {
   $error = true;
   $messageStack->add('submit_link', sprintf(ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_MISSING_ERROR, $links_reciprocal_url));
 }
}
else $links_reciprocal_url = '';

// CHECK FOR DUPLICAE ENTRIES
if (LINKS_CHECK_DUPLICATE == 'True') 
{
  $duplink_query = tep_db_query("select l.links_id, l.links_url, l.links_reciprocal_url,  ld.links_id, ld.links_title from " . TABLE_LINKS . " l, " . TABLE_LINKS_DESCRIPTION . " ld where l.links_id = ld.links_id AND (ld.links_title = '" . $links_title . "' OR l.links_url = '" . $links_url . "' OR l.links_reciprocal_url = '" . $links_reciprocal_url . "' ) AND language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  if (tep_db_num_rows($duplink_query) > 0)
  {
	 $error = true;
	 $messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_DUPLICATE_ERROR);	
  }
}

if ($error == false) {
  if($links_image == 'http://') {
	$links_image = '';
  }

// default values
  $links_date_added = 'now()';
  $links_status = '1'; // Pending approval
  $links_rating = '0'; 

$sql_data_array = array('links_url' => $links_url,
						  'links_image_url' => $links_image,
						  'links_contact_name' => $links_contact_name,
						  'links_contact_email' => $links_contact_email,
						  'links_reciprocal_url' => $links_reciprocal_url,
						  'links_category_suggest' => $links_category_suggest,
						  'links_date_added' => $links_date_added, 
						  'links_status' => $links_status, 
						  'links_rating' => $links_rating);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_LINKS, $sql_data_array);

$links_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select link_categories_id from " . TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where link_categories_name = '" . $links_category . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
  $link_categories_id = $categories['link_categories_id'];

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_LINKS_TO_LINK_CATEGORIES . " (links_id, link_categories_id) values ('" . (int)$links_id . "', '" . (int)$link_categories_id . "')");

$language_id = $languages_id;

$sql_data_array = array('links_id' => $links_id, 
						  'language_id' => $language_id, 
						  'links_title' => $links_title,
						  'links_description' => $links_description);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_LINKS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

// build the message content
  $name = $links_contact_name;

//send message to link partner
  $email_text = sprintf(EMAIL_GREET_NONE, $links_contact_name);
  $email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACT . EMAIL_WARNING;
  tep_mail($name, $links_contact_email, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

//send message to store owner 
  $RECIPROCAL = (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') ? $links_reciprocal_url : 'Not Required';
  $newlink_subject = sprintf(EMAIL_OWNER_TEXT, $name, $links_url, $RECIPROCAL); 
  tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_OWNER_SUBJECT, $newlink_subject, $name, $links_contact_email);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LINKS_SUBMIT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

// links breadcrumb
 $breadcrumb->add(NAvb script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_LINKS_HELP) . '\')">' . TEXT_LINKS_HELP_LINK . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_CONTACT; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table width="60%" border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" width="25%"><?php echo ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('links_contact_name') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('links_contact_email') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>

<?php if (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') { ?>		
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_RECIPROCAL; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" width="25%"><?php echo ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('links_reciprocal_url', 'http://') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_LINKS_HELP) . '\')">' . TEXT_LINKS_HELP_LINK . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php } ?>	  
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
			<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
				<!-- right_navigation //-->
				<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
				<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
			  </table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table>
		<!-- body_eof //-->
		<!-- footer //-->
		<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
		<!-- footer_eof //-->
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

</table></td>
	</tr>
  </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<br>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'but_load.php'); ?>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

it didnt post right for some reason--here it is again--it has the head tags, it isnt posting right within the php tags here???I wonder why?

here it is:

<?php

/*

$Id: links_submit.php,v 1.00 2003/10/03 Exp $

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// needs to be included earlier to set the success message in the messageStack

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LINKS_SUBMIT);

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'links.php');

$process = false;

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {

$process = true;

$links_title = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_title']);

$links_url = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_url']);

$links_category = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_category']);

$links_category_suggest = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_cat_suggest']);

$links_description = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_description']);

$links_image = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_image']);

$links_contact_name = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_contact_name']);

$links_contact_email = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_contact_email']);

if (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') $links_reciprocal_url = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['links_reciprocal_url']);

$error = false;

if (strlen($links_title) < ENTRY_LINKS_TITLE_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_TITLE_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($links_url) < ENTRY_LINKS_URL_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_URL_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($links_description) < ENTRY_LINKS_DESCRIPTION_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_DESCRIPTION_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($links_contact_name) < ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($links_contact_email) < ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR);

} elseif (tep_validate_email($links_contact_email) == false) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR);

}

if (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') {

if (strlen($links_reciprocal_url) < ENTRY_LINKS_URL_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_ERROR);

}

else if (CheckURL($links_reciprocal_url) == 0)

{

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', sprintf(ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_MISSING_ERROR, $links_reciprocal_url));

}

}

else $links_reciprocal_url = '';

// CHECK FOR DUPLICAE ENTRIES

if (LINKS_CHECK_DUPLICATE == 'True')

{

$duplink_query = tep_db_query("select l.links_id, l.links_url, l.links_reciprocal_url, ld.links_id, ld.links_title from " . TABLE_LINKS . " l, " . TABLE_LINKS_DESCRIPTION . " ld where l.links_id = ld.links_id AND (ld.links_title = '" . $links_title . "' OR l.links_url = '" . $links_url . "' OR l.links_reciprocal_url = '" . $links_reciprocal_url . "' ) AND language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($duplink_query) > 0)

{

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('submit_link', ENTRY_LINKS_DUPLICATE_ERROR);

}

}

if ($error == false) {

if($links_image == 'http://') {

$links_image = '';

}

// default values

$links_date_added = 'now()';

$links_status = '1'; // Pending approval

$links_rating = '0';

$sql_data_array = array('links_url' => $links_url,

'links_image_url' => $links_image,

'links_contact_name' => $links_contact_name,

'links_contact_email' => $links_contact_email,

'links_reciprocal_url' => $links_reciprocal_url,

'links_category_suggest' => $links_category_suggest,

'links_date_added' => $links_date_added,

'links_status' => $links_status,

'links_rating' => $links_rating);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_LINKS, $sql_data_array);

$links_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select link_categories_id from " . TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where link_categories_name = '" . $links_category . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

$link_categories_id = $categories['link_categories_id'];

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_LINKS_TO_LINK_CATEGORIES . " (links_id, link_categories_id) values ('" . (int)$links_id . "', '" . (int)$link_categories_id . "')");

$language_id = $languages_id;

$sql_data_array = array('links_id' => $links_id,

'language_id' => $language_id,

'links_title' => $links_title,

'links_description' => $links_description);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_LINKS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

// build the message content

$name = $links_contact_name;

//send message to link partner

$email_text = sprintf(EMAIL_GREET_NONE, $links_contact_name);

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACT . EMAIL_WARNING;

tep_mail($name, $links_contact_email, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$RECIPROCAL = (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') ? $links_reciprocal_url : 'Not Required';

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_OWNER_SUBJECT, $newlink_subject, $name, $links_contact_email);

}

}

// links breadcrumb

$breadcrumb->add(NAvb script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_LINKS_HELP) . '\')">' . TEXT_LINKS_HELP_LINK . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_CONTACT; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="25%"><?php echo ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('links_contact_name') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LINKS_CONTACT_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('links_contact_email') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php if (LINKS_RECIPROCAL_REQUIRED == 'True') { ?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_RECIPROCAL; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="25%"><?php echo ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('links_reciprocal_url', 'http://') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LINKS_RECIPROCAL_URL_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_LINKS_HELP) . '\')">' . TEXT_LINKS_HELP_LINK . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php } ?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<br>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'but_load.php'); ?>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Edited by rabbitseffort

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

wierd, it still isnt posting right???I dont seem to know why, if this will post right then this is what is causing some issues:

// links breadcrumb
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, FILENAME_LINKS);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['lPath'])) {
$link_categories_query = tep_db_query("select link_categories_name from " . TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where link_categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['lPath'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$link_categories_value = tep_db_fetch_array($link_categories_query);

$breadcrumb->add($link_categories_value['link_categories_name'], FILENAME_LINKS . '?lPath=' . $lPath);
 } 

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);
?>

This is not being displayed properly when I posted the above posts, so I assume there is an issue in this code?

Edited by rabbitseffort

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

This is driving me nuts--I have tried the unmodded links_submit.php to see if I fudged the code and it still is not right--the page is displayed but the continue button does not do anything:

here is a link to the page if this will somehow help: HERE

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

seems like there is another form tag inside the links form. search for this

<form><input type="hidden" name="tsg_custid" value="

this comes inside the form and causes problems. I saw it from the html code I cannot see the php. I think the problem with the php is the forum itself. I saw another problem with javascript splitting the words.

that must be from my application top file--I have changed the standard osc id to tsg_custid

this line is not in the links_submit file--I will keep trying--I can't believ after nearly 3 hours of line by line I cant figure it out--Jack told me it was probably my mods to the file--but I used the one from his last contribution to test this and it still doesnt work--I actually tried ones from the last 4 and none of them work--so maybe there is a variable from my application top file that the file relies on that I need to change?

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

could this line be modified to send the info to the shop,customer, and success page:

I know I am grabbing at thin air but I am not getting why this isnt working, or maybe this needs some sort of mod:

}

}

Edited by rabbitseffort

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

ah, you cannot have form tags mixed. You have to locate the extra form tag and remove it. The image submit line will not work otherwise. You can always use jscript to submit forms but even the jscript parsing will fail to determin the correct form. And just adding a direct link for the submit button will not help because you need the <input> elements.

As of the default links_submit.php I know it works.

Edited by enigma1

ok--I managed to figure this much out--it is the english file for links_submit that is not letting the button work--let me see if I can see why now

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

Thanks mark--makes sense after you said it that way--I took the form tage out of the text area box I added to the english file and it works like a charm now!

The simplest things will get ya sometimes--Thanks a million--I appreciate you time with this, below is the text area is someone wants to use it still:

<tr>
 <td class="main">HTML For You To Add Our Link:</td>
 <td class="main"><p align="left">Add the following code to  your web page (Press Ctrl C after selecting code to copy it)</p>
<p>
<textarea class="codecontainer" rows="4" name="S1" cols="45" wrap="virtual">
<a href="http://www.YOUR-LINK.com/index.php">YOUR TITLE</a> 
</textarea></p>
</td>
</tr>  
  </table></td>
 </tr> 
</table></td></tr>
');

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

one more thing--the email confirmation after a link is approved comes thru with the link in html format--how can I change this:

example: /Arts-And-Crafts-links-2.html

I assume this has something to do with header tags controller--but I am not using that right now--although I am doing that install tonight

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

The link is in html format snce that makes it more appearling to many sites that you may exchange links with. Many shop owners won't link with a site that uses dynamic url's. It is meant to be compatible with Ultimate SEO but it should work whether that is in or not. But if you want to remove it, find this code in admin/links.php

if ($links_status_array[$links_status] == 'Approved')
		  {
			 $categories_query = tep_db_query("select l.links_id, l2lc.link_categories_id, lc.link_categories_id, lc.link_categories_name from " . TABLE_LINKS . " l, " . TABLE_LINKS_TO_LINK_CATEGORIES . " l2lc,  " . TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " lc where l.links_id =  l2lc.links_id AND l2lc.links_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['lID'] . "' AND l2lc.link_categories_id = lc.link_categories_id AND lc.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' LIMIT 1");
			 $category = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
			 $catname = str_replace(" ", "-",  $category['link_categories_name']);
			 $siteURL = sprintf("%s/%s-links-%s.html", HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER, $catname, $category['link_categories_id']);
			 $siteURL = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_URL_LOCATION, $siteURL); 
		  }

and change it to

if ($links_status_array[$links_status] == 'Approved')
		  {
			 $categories_query = tep_db_query("select l.links_id, l.links_url, l2lc.link_categories_id, lc.link_categories_id, lc.link_categories_name from " . TABLE_LINKS . " l, " . TABLE_LINKS_TO_LINK_CATEGORIES . " l2lc,  " . TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " lc where l.links_id =  l2lc.links_id AND l2lc.links_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['lID'] . "' AND l2lc.link_categories_id = lc.link_categories_id AND lc.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' LIMIT 1");
			 $category = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
			 $siteURL = $category['links_url']);
		  }

I haven't tested it but it should work.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack and thanks for the reply--I just installed chemos last ultimate seo url and the link the email sent still doesnt work since the link page is not in html form--am I missing something simple as usual? I would prefer it to be html most likley--the category and prodcts links are html as they should be

I didnt do the above suggestion yet, I wanted to try the ultimate seo urls first to test

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

Thanks then--I suppose I will just try your above suggestion then--I appreciate all your time and help

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

Just applied version 1.14 (uploaded 22 Jun 06). Getting the following errors upon running links_setup.php. Any ideas?

On our site, we don't use column_right....we only have column_left so I imagine there is some code somewhere in a file to point to column_left instead of column_right? The database updated successfully and Admin pages all come up and look good(no errors). On our site, I don't see the "LINKS" link which I imagine is also related to the above. Any help is greatly appreciated as this contribution looks great from the admin side so far.

Warning: main(includes/boxes/card.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/domain.com/includes/column_right.php on line 12Warning: main(includes/boxes/card.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/domain.com/includes/column_right.php on line 12Warning: main(includes/boxes/card.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/domain.com/includes/column_right.php on line 12Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/boxes/card.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/potstar/qstix.com/includes/column_right.php on line 12 	

Links Manager Setup
Database successfully updated!!!

* note I replaced our actual domain name with domain.com in the above error text.

Edited by golfman2006