• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ive installed it and now im stuck

Tempa

Ive setup my store and its working

ive got a few problems though

1. When i go to www.mydomain.com/catalog i get the standard page. its not got any red error messages on any more because ive fixed them but it still has the standard page with the bit thats goes "1" "2" "3" "4" and then had the new products table at the bottom.

ive tried editing that bit out manually but i cant seem to do it properly.

is there any way of making a proper start page through the admin or do i have to manually edit the page?

2. at the bottom of each page i get:

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Powered by osCommerce

is there any way of removing this or replacing it with Copyright 2003 MyDomain.

3. what do i do with the admin directory? anybody can type in mydomain.com/catalog/admin and get in there. ive tried changing the name of the admin folder but when i do that none of the links in the admin section work because they all point to the "admin" folder.

what am i meant to do to make it secure?

thanks for your time

1. When i go to www.mydomain.com/catalog i get the standard page. its not got any red error messages on any more because ive fixed them but it still has the standard page with the bit thats goes "1" "2" "3" "4" and then had the new products table at the bottom.

ive tried editing that bit out manually but i cant seem to do it properly.

is there any way of making a proper start page through the admin or do i have to manually edit the page?

It has to be edited manually, there are lots of good help files on this.

2. at the bottom of each page i get:

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce