• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Your help is required

Hello All,

I have been having some problems in addition to be coupled with time restraints of work and married life hehehhe.

I was hoping someone might be able to help me out and in return i will be happy to provide the following as form of payment.

1) A Domain name of your choice registered for 2 years FREE

2) Webhosting Space of 100mb with 5 gigs transfer a month on a Linux Server/Cpanel etc. FREE

What I need done is the following, please let me know if you are happy to help me out.

1) Need my oscommerce to run with thumbnails of a reduced size ie 1-3 k for cateogries images and product images. then when a user clicks on the image it goes to the larger 20-40 k full res version.

2) I need a script installed or to have a look at why my download link is not showing after someone buys something, I have templates which can be downloaded, and there for need that feature

3) Paypal IPN Script.

Thats it guys, I am sure its easy for someone out there, and I am happy to reward your efforts with a domain name and some hosting, I hope that helps.

If you have any questions or what to give it go, please PM me, and I will provide you with the url for the current store setup and access to the server.

Thankyou in advance

Kindest Reagrds

Greg Facer

Archived