• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

E-mail Issues

anders2b

Hello, i just finished setting up osCommerce, and tried to signup a fake account, and while doing so i noticed that I was supposed to get an e-mail which I never got... So i don?t know how to set that up, and when i try to send out newsletters I get the following error message;

Warning: Failed to Connect in c:\program files\easyphp\www\catalog\admin\includes\classes\email.php on line 500

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\program files\easyphp\www\catalog\admin\includes\classes\email.php:500) in c:\program files\easyphp\www\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

IF some one could please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Brian A.

I am also having problems with emails being sent.

In the admin if I send bulk email I get a confirmation that it was sent however I never recieve emails ( all accounts are test accounts )

I got the first part fixed by installing a SMTP server on my local machine... but i really wanted to use another one... SurgeMAIL works great, but its only a trial... I'm looking for a free one now, but that can always be done after the trial is up ;)

For the newsletters, i'm still getting the error, so if anyone could please help!

Archived