• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[little contribution] Menu Addition for SEC2.2

MKelso

This is a little modification of the menu for Shoppe Enhancement Controller 2.2

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57735 that will allow users of that mod collection to use Coolmenu. The coolmenu.php file was included but not active in the SQL when released.

In addition, i have created a custom menu box which can be turned on from the control panel, allowing anything to be put in that box, if the choice is to not have one of the included menu's utilised eg. using a header menu instead.

I thought this may be useful little modification especially for those who have a hard time with OSC and may benefit from my stuffing around with the menu's. The file can be downloaded Here.

Cheers

I have set up a sample shop with the modification installed so you can see exactly what this can actually do at HERE.

You could use other types of menu systems in the categories box, more suitable than the example i put in there which took about 5 minutes to do with the coolfocus.com menu builder to manually add the links. Their menu systems load faster without their info when you buy one of their menu systems btw.