• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Godday or Session Problem

Godaddy or Session settings problem? please help

I installed script without any problem, got success page with Catalog and Admin links.

I clicked catalog and see everything works

did refresh but god:

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib/php/includes/languages/.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/content/d/e/v/devdariani1) in /home/content/d/e/v/devdariani1/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: Operation not permitted in /home/content/d/e/v/devdariani1/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/d/e/v/devdariani1/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

in config I save to mysql because in /tmp I have no access (shared hosting)

can anyone give me an idea what to do please.

posting and fighting with it for over 3 day ;)

thanks all in advance

I do know what I'm talking about. I have installed 20+ osc stores.

godaddy hosting services:

you can't upload new product images, PERIOD.

reason:

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpXXXXXX) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/content/XXXXXXXXXX)

All godaddy hosting employees should be fired due to incompetence,

amateurishness, artlessness, boorishness, coarseness, crudeness, gawkiness, gracelessness, greenness, ignorance, inability, inelegance, ineptitude, ineptness, inexpertness, maladroitness, oafishness, rudeness, skill-lessness, tactlessness, uncoordination, uncouthness, ungainliness, unskillfulness!!! :angry:

• 8 months later...

So there is no fix to this problem. I have a stock install of OSC and cannot upload images or files. I have chmod files, changed paths...... oh brother, is there not a way to upload pics and files through the OSC admin without errors?

I am getting the same kind of errors:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(blablabla...

please someone help!

:blink:

So there is no fix to this problem. I have a stock install of OSC and cannot upload images or files. I have chmod files, changed paths...... oh brother, is there not a way to upload pics and files through the OSC admin without errors?

I am getting the same kind of errors:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(blablabla...

please someone help!

:blink:

Archived