• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

_MaTeS_

Hi and thanks for a great resource!

I?m having problem with the 2.2ms1 version. I?ve installed the shop on my webserver, but when I come to "step 2: Configuration", it says:

Warning: fopen(): Unable to access /home/web/wse7678/shop/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php in /home/web/wse7678/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 164

Warning: fopen(/home/web/wse7678/shop/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/web/wse7678/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 164

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/web/wse7678/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 165

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/web/wse7678/shop/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 166

What is this? I?ve done everything as instructed (I think :rolleyes:)

But when I try the shop the catalog works just perfect but I can?t acces the admin section, it only says can?t find the page?

Any suggestions?

You didn't happen to upload the file as binery did you , .... I have edited files, then forgot to make sure I uploaded them as ascii .. just a thought

..and by the way , I saw some one really take a burn about bumping their own question. It seems that some around here don't like that and may ignore you .. ;)

Archived