• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Not Sending in MS1

ldb

I have a problem with email not being sent when the order status is updated. All other email functions work (customer signup, lost password, order confirmation and when sending an email thru the admin send mail)

I have searched the posts but none match this specificly, can anyone help? I assume its in one of the files but do not know which one handles the send mail for order status. Any help would be graciously appreciated.

Not in a file, try admin > Localization > Orders Status: select Delivered; click Edit.

Try replacing the tep_mail statement with the following and see if it works:

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, 'Test Message', 'Just Testing', STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

If it does, try changing back to the previous call one parameter at a time. See if you can figure out which one makes it fail.

You might also check with your host and see if they can find a problem by looking in their mail logs.

Hth,

Matt

That sent no email at all. Also, from my first post I stated that the send mail feature in the admin worked, I was wrong, It to does not send any email, but no errors are returned. I wonder if its in the mail.php script for the admin since all other emails work ( I am assuming they are handled by the email.php in the catalog section) is this correct? All email works except email sent from the admin.

That sent no email at all. Also, from my first post I stated that the send mail feature in the admin worked, I was wrong, It to does not send any email, but no errors are returned. I wonder if its in the mail.php script for the admin since all other emails work ( I am assuming they are handled by the email.php in the catalog section) is this correct? All email works except email sent from the admin.

Archived