• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

split results in allproducts contribution

Well I know nothing about php but, I found a page called split_page_results and I guess that's what is being used in the products results when a search is performed... you can limit the number of results in the admin section, but since the allproducts is an added contribution... it doesn't have the option to select how many results you want to show.

Also found this in allproducts page:

// Set number of columns in listing

define ('NR_COLUMNS', 2);

but I just don't know where do I have to define the number of columns I want.

I think there's even the possibility to play around with row colors:

// Rotate Row Colors

if ($i % 2) // Odd Row

{

$row_col = 'class="productListing-odd"';

}

else // Guess...

{

$row_col = 'class="productListing-even"';

}

I honestly think the allproducts contribution is great. Damn! only if I knew some php!!!

If someone is willing to help and give us a hint, I'd be forever grateful.

;)

Ill have a look tonight and see what I can do, im just downloading my store atm for backup (taking ages)

I added the option to have images in allprods if you search in the contribs section.

Thanks a lot... in my case I don't need to use images in the allproducts page, this is a very simple site (only using catalog features) and only a few sections in it, that's why I wanted it to look good... you can quickly spot the mistakes in a simple site, and having to scroll down is a real pain apart from making it look sort of unfinished...

Anyway if you need some help just call my name... :) as I said I know no php but I can make some testing for you instead.

;)