• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PAYPAL IPN

allensjr

Hello,

Using the PayPal IPN and things are only PARTLY working.

The order is going to PayPal, the order is getting entered and shows as PAYPAL PENDING, but after I make the payment using PayPal, the PAYPAL PENDING is not changing, and the order e-mails to the customer are not getting sent until I manual go in and change it to PROCESSING.

The notify URL seems correct on both my IPN module as well as at PayPals configuration page.

What else can I check. I had to set it to update inventory before receiving the payment because we have very limited stock.

I used the write over files and did not manually edit them.

Thanks in advance!

==Allen

i have it emailing just don't choose paypal processing since it is the value that it uses before paypal verification. if you choose something else it will work

but my emails don't have the address.it seems that it is not matching customers to orders.

it was sending the second addresses for a while but i did something and now nothing.

if you find a fix to address in the emails please post.