• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

About to go live, then I get this error

kittidid

When I go to my homepage I get this error. I have looked all around the forum to find an answer and nothing!

I get this error:

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE' for inclusion (include_path='') in /usr162/home/wgroom/public_html/shop/catalog/index.php on line 307

Help please!

Kitti

Anytime you see FILENAME_SOMETHING_IN_ALL_CAPS, it is a sign that your filenames.php (in MS2, used to be in application_top.php) is not getting included properly or is missing the relevant define. I would expect FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE to be from a layout contribution, like Center Shop, you may want to go back through the instructions of the contributions that you have installed to find which one provides that.

Hth,

Matt

I looked up the same line in the original index.php page and the

exact same words and marks apply. I also restored the original application top and filenames php pages. Nothing worked. I am still getting the same error. There are words in caps on every page in OSC, so I don't understand that caps info you gave.

Still need help please!

Kitti

I have seen this before - it is a contribution, but I don't remember what :blink:

Add this to your filenames.php - this is just a guess as to what the filename actually is - perhaps it would be better for you to look in your languages directory:

define('FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE', define_mainpage.php');

HTH

Matti

Hi Johnson,

Good to have your help. You have helped me before and I had great success. I added that line you requested. I did look in that folder before to be sure that the line was located in it and it was on my PC but not on the server. However,

Now, I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /usr162/home/wgroom/public_html/shop/catalog/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /usr162/home/wgroom/public_html/shop/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

I have got to get live, please help.

Kitti

• 1 month later...

Archived