• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for good PHP editor (editing software)

GaryM

I had a harddrive crash and honestly I don't know what php software I had been using. I picked it up when I first started reading these forums and I *think* that Diane had suggested it in some thread.

I've done a series of searches but haven't come up with it. All I can tell you is that the splash screen (when starting the software) was green and had "php" and "c+" and other things in the background.... maybe there was a gopher or a squirrel in the splash screen as well?

Anyway, if anybody knows what I was using or has a suggestion, I'm open.

Thanks

Have you ever gotten any help from these forums? Be part of the community and help out by answering a question or 2.

Pass on what you know about OSC to someone who needs help.

I picked it up when I first started reading these forums and I *think* that Diane had suggested it in some thread.

I'm an idiot. Of course I meant "Linda" and not "Diane".... I don't even know who Diane might be.... wierd :)

Have you ever gotten any help from these forums? Be part of the community and help out by answering a question or 2.

Source Edit. I was using v3.2 but 3.5 is out now.

Available from http://www.brixoft.com/prodinfo.asp?id=1 for anybody else who might be interested or might find this post via a search for something using words like: what software should I use to edit php files, software editor, editing software or anything like that.

Archived