• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding map to public_html/shop/shipping.php

jwsfun

Hello,

I'm trying to add a UPS Ground shipping map [image] to my shipping page so customers can view the expected delvery time of a product if they choose to use UPS Ground.

I'd like to put a heading (centered) over the top of the map ("UPS Ground", etc) as well but I'd like have the image set specifically after a text description on the page.

I'm still new to php and I just can't seem to get this to work...The image ends up in the header every time for some reason, and I don't know why.

Can someone please shed some light on the proper php coding to add this image, with a centered heading? Thanks! :)

Its really the html formatting that is important here - this is an example:

<tr><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
           <td class="main" align="left"><?php echo YOUR_TEXT; ?><td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>  
         <tr>  
           <td class="title" align="center"><?php echo YOUR_HEADING; ?><td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>          
         <tr>    
           <td align="center"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'ups_map.gif', 'UPS Map'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>          
   </table>

For the above you would add the following to your catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout_shipping.php:

define('YOUR_TEXT', 'Stuff you want to say');
   define('YOUR_HEADING', 'Image Heading');

Archived