• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

boxes width messing up my site

asim0s

dunno why but the bestseller box after adding some products in the width of it expands and messes up the design

also this happens for the shopping cart box

any ways to get around this??

btw in the column right i use the coolmenu probablt the browser doesnt treats that as a box cause its a layer and probably thats why the table messes up

but still any suggestions??

Here is a PHP bug that sometimes causes problems with osCommerce sites. If your site has a modified layout, it might have a different effect than that poster saw (footer in right column). In general, it causes the layout to be different in the rendered HTML than it should be based on the PHP file.

Also, there was someone posting about a month ago who said that they were having a similar problem with a 4.3.x version of PHP.

Hth,

Matt

from what i checked in my site several pages that the best seller shows up in some of them its ok and in others its shit ( excuse my french )

for exampe in the products info page

link Works ok here

while on the other hand in this page

Doesnt work

as iiinetworks suggesetd i checked the bug page but still that doesnt seem to fit my problem

any other ideas?

The problem seems to be lines like this: "P4(478)/875P/DDR400/Audio/Raid/AGP"

Note that there aren't any spaces, so it has nowhere for the line to break. As a result, it forces the box width out wide enough to include all of that line.

Hth,

Matt

Archived