• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Each Product has Multiple Applications, Possible?

Dear Members,

I have been browsing the forums for a long time now, and finally decided to post. My problem is that I have a TON of performance parts to list, and so far, listing by traditional means has not worked out well for me. What I would like to do, is list a part such as an "AEM Cold Air Intake", and then list all it's applications in a table below it, with "add to cart" buttons for each different application (different part #'s for each application). To clarify what I mean, please view an example as found here on a competitor's site:

http://www.importhorizon.com/aemintakesacura.html

They basically describe the product, and then list all the applications with add to cart buttons. If anyone knows how to do this I'd love to find out. Or if this can be done easily with another piece of software, I'd like to give it a go.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Ryan

I think that you could get a similar effect with the categories descriptions contribution (I think that the MS2 version is posted separately from previous versions).

Essentially, you would have the Category Description at the top of the product listing and then all the products listed underneath it. (Obviously, you have to enable the Buy_Now button in the product listing as well).

Hth,

Matt

Archived