• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prod. Reviews not showing up

I don't know what file is messed up, I've tried working on several of them and replacing them with clean copies...

My product reviews show up in the abbreviated version, but when you click on them to get to the full review it's not there, and even the images of the five stars is not there - there's an x where it should be.

I can't figure out what it could be...

I don't think its my product_reviews.php file or my product_reviews_info.php file.

Could it be something with modifying tables in my database?

HELP! I'm clueless... thanks!

Christy

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was running the same version as you - but now I've upgraded to Linda's Shoppe Enhancement Controller v2.2 which is excellent and I love!

BUT - when using the other version I fixed my problem by editing my column_left.php and column_right.php files... I had revised them and after that was when I noticed the problems with the missing reviews. So I went back, replaced the revised files with the originals, and then re-edited them to get them back to the way I had wanted them. Apparently something I did when editing the files the first time caused the screw up but I'm not sure what it was...

Sorry I can't be more help...

• 1 month later...

Archived