• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

login.php errors

Hi,

I've just about finished the teething stage of my online shop. Most of what i want is there, however this morning i tried to do a new user run (create a new user log them in purchase an item etc etc) but when i come to the login page, i enter the username and password then it pauses for a bit then bam! error which says;

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the gryphon.quost.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

*however* if i put an incorrect user/apssword it comes up with the thing saying invalid username/password.

the other strange thing is that if u go back ot themain page you're logged in. so im assuming that there's a page missing but there isnt.

Can anyone help me out iwth this? has anyone else had a similar issue. Ive already searched the forums and havnt found anything specifically relating to this.

thanks

alex

Archived