• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I do it?????

Rickintn37620

I will tell you just this once...but you have to promise you will search the documentation and search the forums before asking a question that has obviosly been asked at least 10000 times...

includes/[langusge]/privacy.ph;condition.php;shipping.php

Well if it has been asked 10000 times it sure isn?t easy to find.... I am new to this program and php, I have been reading as much as I can about editing the page content for 3 days now, I now have a wealth ,of seemingly worthless, information that isn?t in any specific order that isn?t doing myself or my family business (that desperately needs a functioning shopping cart) a bit of good. I think that you and this program assume too much of "the masses" about a beginners working knowledge with this type of application. There isn?t any "clear" answer for this persons or my questions about this program. Iam frustrated and will now go have a beer

I will tell you just this once...but you have to promise you will search the documentation and search the forums before asking a question that has obviosly been asked at least 10000 times...

includes/[langusge]/privacy.ph;condition.php;shipping.php

Hi,

This is not really necessary to demean someone because you know the answer. By your answer I would have been a little lost also.

I would just ask you to post a simple answer like:

"Hi,

You would edit all of these text files in catalog/includes/languages/english/name_of_file.php.

These are where most of the text edits are and you can also check the wiki site http://wiki.oscommerce.com/helpHowtoTextGeneral

for more information. "

People really need help. I know I did when I started so let's just help out and be kind.

I think that you and this program assume too much of "the masses" about a beginners working knowledge with this type of application. There isn?t any "clear" answer for this persons or my questions about this program. Iam frustrated and will now go have a beer

Robus, message me or email me if you need some help. I'm always glad to help anyone I can.

:) Thanks!

Archived