• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout in Home Currency only

PrettyPink

Hi!

How do I enable multi currency shopping but check out only in AUD (my home currency) on my site?

Someone told me to add AUD as follows on around line 380 of checkout_confirmation.php

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'currency=AUD?', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></td>

But this is not working .. I am sure one of the checkout pages is gonna take this code, but which one, I don't know.

Pls. Help

Rgds

PP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Two years later and...

did you find a solution? I need this as well. using 2checkout, multi currency users are likely to get a different order total amount than shown in the shopping cart. furthermore 2 checkout's exchange rates are disadventageous to customers and I would not want to use these exchange rates throughout my site. For other payment processors, the situation will be similar.

This is why it makes a lot of sense to convert back to home currency before connecting to the payment gateway and calculate actual payment with exactly the same figures as last shown in the shopping cart. So,

can anyone point the way to convert the last page "checkout_confirmation" to home currency? I really appreciate your help.

Archived