• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Options

Skootter2k

So here it is, my first post on Oscommerce.

In the past two weeks, I was able to develop my first shopping cart mechanism in PHP; however, I am not 100% confident on putting it in production due to various security reasons. In any case, my plans are to start one of here, but before I do that I would like to know whether my requirements can be met.

I am basically designing a shopping cart for a tee shirt business where the customer has an option of selecting a tee shirt with a preprinted design. In the shopping cart section, I would like to enable the user to select the quantity (of course), and this is what I'm concerned about - the tee shirt size that is available for that particular tee shirt. By that I mean, that the business will not have every size available for every design and I would like this part to be dynamic for each tee shirt, both on the product display page and shopping cart (drop down menu). Do you think this is achievable? Thanks for your time.

the only way I see it is if you use the product attributes, but its alot of time-consuming work.

and this way when they click on a product it will show what sizes are available for that design, etc.

peace out

digi

*Outlined in chalk everone looks the same*

Currently useing OSC 2.2 MS1

running on Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

Archived